Invest in Brussels
Brussels is the ideal gateway to a 500 million European consumers market.
Close political and economic centres are not the only aspect that attracted more than 1500 foreign companies to Brussels:
- From Brussels, you have easy access to the entire European continent in less than 3 hours and 500 km by train or plane;
- Brussels is an international and multilingual city. 31% of the population has foreign origins. In addition to French and Dutch, English is spoken almost everywhere. This cultural blend makes Brussels an ideal test market to gauge the potential of products or services on the international market;
- Brussels' workforce is highly qualified and multilingual;
- Real estate is stable and buying and renting prices are lower than in other important European cities;
- The tax system is advantageous for companies and the government has taken measures to attract foreign investments;
- The city offers an excellent quality of life: according to a survey published in 2012 by Mercer, Brussels is seen as one of the cheapest and most pleasant cities to live in among 25 other places in the world.
Try out Brussels for free
The Brussels-Capital Region is an ideal springboard to develop in Europe. Therefore, Brussels Invest & Export offers foreign companies who are considering a relocation to Brussels the opportunity to appraise their choice in situ, at very low cost and without commitment.
Thanks to the Brussels Business Welcome Package, these companies can now enjoy a free 3-month period during which they can have at their disposal a work space and a tailor-made support.
A Work Space comprising:
- a fully equipped and secure office for 1 to 3 people
- internet, telephone & fax
- a reception service (English, French, Dutch)
- access to meeting rooms
Two exclusive places (either or upon availability) located in the centre of Brussels:
- in the historical Tour & Taxis building
- on the prestigious Avenue Louise
- legal orientation and guidance with company incorporation
- review of public sector support options
- assistance with site location
- tips for specialized HR requirements
- guidance in dealing with the various public sector authorities
- providing contacts with sector players
- access to the most extensive business services network in Europe: Enterprise Europe Network
- orientation and contacts with European institutions
The access to the Welcome Package is subject to the previous approval of Brussels Invest & Export services.
Further information on www.investinbrussels.com